PEAPOT JONES DONKEY PIE BINGO
PeaPot Jones is a 501c(3) organization that was established to raise awareness and help support children and families with rare diseases, disorders and/or disabilities.
We are excited to bring back Pie Bingo in 2018! And this time we are going with Donkey Pie Bingo! Our event date is November 3, 2018. You don't have to wait to buy your "land parcel" square tickets until then. Only 500 squares will be sold! Last year we sold out quickly so purchase early! Every ticket you buy is a donation to PeaPot Jones, which will help to sponsor a child in medical need. There is no limit on the fun, so feel free to BUY AS MANY SQUARES AS YOU WOULD LIKE for only $10.00 a square! The GRAND PRIZE IS $1,000 for the square that receives the first donkey pie dropped! Check out the Donkey Pie Bingo rules below and click on the Get Your Squares Today button to be redirected to our store to buy your squares.
Grand Prize $1,000
Buy as many land parcel squares as you like, each is a $10.00 donation to the PeaPot Jones Foundation for the Children.
Only 500 squares will be sold!
Donkey Pie Bingo Rules
- Tickets for Donkey Pie Bingo "land parcel" squares are $10.00 each
- Persons must be 18 or older to purchase a ticket and/or win a prize.
- Limited "land parcel" squares (500) will be available for purchase.
- Winner does not need to be present to win Donkey Pie Bingo cash prize or tune in live.
- The "land parcel" squares that receives the first donkey pie will determine the winner.
- Player/Ticket hold is responsible for all associated fees/taxes.
- Tickets will be sold prior to the date of the event up until 12:00 PM (Noon Eastern) on the Friday before the event.
- Actual assignment of field grid number for each "land parcel" square will be computer generated and randomly assigned.
- The actual field will be clearly marked with all squares being of equal size and shape and the area protected with a barrier or fence. The squares will be marked 1 through 500.
- The donkey will be led onto the grid marked field at 1:00 PM on Saturday and remain on the field until 3:00 PM, or until the donkey drops it's pie- whichever occurs first.
- If the donkey pie lands in multiple squares the PeaPot Jones volunteer judge will decide where the majority of the donkey pie rests. The judge will be responsible for declaring the winning square.
- The winning "land parcel" square will be awarded $1,000.00
- The event will not take place in the event of bad weather. The prize winner will then be established by a random draw by a PeaPot Jones volunteer.
- The winner will be notified through phone, email (if provided) and announced on PeaPot Jones social media pages and website.
- The winner will have 30 days to claim the prize. Unclaimed prize monies will become the property of PeaPot Jones, Inc.